This is the Activity UML diagram of Order Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Customer, Delivery, Product Quality, Confirm Order, Order Update. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Order Management System are as follows:
- Customer Activity
- Delivery Activity
- Product Quality Activity
- Confirm Order Activity
- Order Update Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Order Management System
- Admin User can search Customer, view description of a selected Customer, add Customer, update Customer and delete Customer.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Delivery
- User will be able to search and generate report of Product Quality, Confirm Order, Order Update
- All objects such as ( Customer, Delivery, Order Update) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Customer, Confirm Order, Order Update, Product Quality, Delivery
Login Activity Diagram of Order Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Order Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Product Quality, Customer, Delivery, Order Update, Confirm Order. All the pages such as Delivery, Order Update, Confirm Order are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Order Management System. The various objects in the Order Update, Product Quality, Customer, Delivery, and Confirm Order page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.