This is the Activity UML diagram of Order Processing System which shows the flows between the activity of Receipt, Payment Customer, Order, Bill, Company. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Order Processing System are as follows:
- Receipt Activity
- Payment Customer Activity
- Order Activity
- Bill Activity
- Company Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Order Processing System
- Admin User can search Receipt, view description of a selected Receipt, add Receipt, update Receipt and delete Receipt.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Payment Customer
- User will be able to search and generate report of Order, Bill, Company
- All objects such as ( Receipt, Payment Customer, Company) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Receipt, Bill, Company, Order, Payment Customer
Login Activity Diagram of Order Processing System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Order Processing System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Order, Receipt, Payment Customer, Company, Bill. All the pages such as Payment Customer, Company, Bill are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Order Processing System. The various objects in the Company, Order, Receipt, Payment Customer, and Bill page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.