This is the Activity UML diagram of Parking System which shows the flows between the activity of Customers, Duration, Parking Slot, Vehicle, Type. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Parking System are as follows:
- Customers Activity
- Duration Activity
- Parking Slot Activity
- Vehicle Activity
- Type Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Parking System
- Admin User can search Customers, view description of a selected Customers, add Customers, update Customers and delete Customers.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Duration
- User will be able to search and generate report of Parking Slot, Vehicle, Type
- All objects such as ( Customers, Duration, Type) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Customers, Vehicle, Type, Parking Slot, Duration
Login Activity Diagram of Parking System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Parking System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Parking Slot, Customers, Duration, Type, Vehicle. All the pages such as Duration, Type, Vehicle are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Parking System. The various objects in the Type, Parking Slot, Customers, Duration, and Vehicle page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.