This is the Activity UML diagram of Patient Care System which shows the flows between the activity of Doctors, Test, Patient, Medicine, Treatment. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Patient Care System are as follows:
- Doctors Activity
- Test Activity
- Patient Activity
- Medicine Activity
- Treatment Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Patient Care System
- Admin User can search Doctors, view description of a selected Doctors, add Doctors, update Doctors and delete Doctors.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Test
- User will be able to search and generate report of Patient, Medicine, Treatment
- All objects such as ( Doctors, Test, Treatment) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Doctors, Medicine, Treatment, Patient, Test
Login Activity Diagram of Patient Care System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Patient Care System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Patient, Doctors, Test, Treatment, Medicine. All the pages such as Test, Treatment, Medicine are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Patient Care System. The various objects in the Treatment, Patient, Doctors, Test, and Medicine page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.