This is the Activity UML diagram of Patient Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Doctor Schedule, Patient, Diease, Doctor, Medicine. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Patient Management System are as follows:
- Doctor Schedule Activity
- Patient Activity
- Diease Activity
- Doctor Activity
- Medicine Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Patient Management System
- Admin User can search Doctor Schedule, view description of a selected Doctor Schedule, add Doctor Schedule, update Doctor Schedule and delete Doctor Schedule.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Patient
- User will be able to search and generate report of Diease, Doctor, Medicine
- All objects such as ( Doctor Schedule, Patient, Medicine) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Doctor Schedule, Doctor, Medicine, Diease, Patient
Login Activity Diagram of Patient Management System :
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Patient Management System , which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Diease, Doctor Schedule, Patient, Medicine, Doctor. All the pages such as Patient, Medicine, Doctor are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Patient Management System . The various objects in the Medicine, Diease, Doctor Schedule, Patient, and Doctor page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.