This is the Activity UML diagram of Payment Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Payment Mode, Bill, Receipt, Branch, Account. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Payment Management System are as follows:
- Payment Mode Activity
- Bill Activity
- Receipt Activity
- Branch Activity
- Account Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Payment Management System
- Admin User can search Payment Mode, view description of a selected Payment Mode, add Payment Mode, update Payment Mode and delete Payment Mode.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Bill
- User will be able to search and generate report of Receipt, Branch, Account
- All objects such as ( Payment Mode, Bill, Account) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Payment Mode, Branch, Account, Receipt, Bill
Login Activity Diagram of Payment Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Payment Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Receipt, Payment Mode, Bill, Account, Branch. All the pages such as Bill, Account, Branch are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Payment Management System. The various objects in the Account, Receipt, Payment Mode, Bill, and Branch page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.