This is the Activity UML diagram of Payroll Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Salary, Payments, Employee, Appraisals, Woking Points. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Payroll Management System are as follows:
- Salary Activity
- Payments Activity
- Employee Activity
- Appraisals Activity
- Woking Points Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Payroll Management System
- Admin User can search Salary, view description of a selected Salary, add Salary, update Salary and delete Salary.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Payments
- User will be able to search and generate report of Employee, Appraisals, Woking Points
- All objects such as ( Salary, Payments, Woking Points) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Salary, Appraisals, Woking Points, Employee, Payments
Login Activity Diagram of Payroll Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Payroll Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Employee, Salary, Payments, Woking Points, Appraisals. All the pages such as Payments, Woking Points, Appraisals are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Payroll Management System. The various objects in the Woking Points, Employee, Salary, Payments, and Appraisals page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.