This is the Activity UML diagram of Pharmacy Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Inventory, Company, Sells, Medicines, Pharmacy. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Pharmacy Management System are as follows:
- Inventory Activity
- Company Activity
- Sells Activity
- Medicines Activity
- Pharmacy Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Pharmacy Management System
- Admin User can search Inventory, view description of a selected Inventory, add Inventory, update Inventory and delete Inventory.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Company
- User will be able to search and generate report of Sells, Medicines, Pharmacy
- All objects such as ( Inventory, Company, Pharmacy) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Inventory, Medicines, Pharmacy, Sells, Company
Login Activity Diagram of Pharmacy Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Pharmacy Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Sells, Inventory, Company, Pharmacy, Medicines. All the pages such as Company, Pharmacy, Medicines are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Pharmacy Management System. The various objects in the Pharmacy, Sells, Inventory, Company, and Medicines page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.