This is the Activity UML diagram of Photo Gallery System which shows the flows between the activity of Wallpaper, , Media, Login, Image. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Photo Gallery System are as follows:
- Wallpaper Activity
- Media Activity
- Login Activity
- Image Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Photo Gallery System
- Admin User can search Wallpaper, view description of a selected Wallpaper, add Wallpaper, update Wallpaper and delete Wallpaper.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of
- User will be able to search and generate report of Media, Login, Image
- All objects such as ( Wallpaper, , Image) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Wallpaper, Login, Image, Media,
Login Activity Diagram of Photo Gallery System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Photo Gallery System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Media, Wallpaper, , Image, Login. All the pages such as , Image, Login are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Photo Gallery System. The various objects in the Image, Media, Wallpaper, , and Login page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.