This is the Activity UML diagram of Pizza Ordering System which shows the flows between the activity of Pizza, Payments, Customer, Coupans, Order. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Pizza Ordering System are as follows:
- Pizza Activity
- Payments Activity
- Customer Activity
- Coupans Activity
- Order Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Pizza Ordering System
- Admin User can search Pizza, view description of a selected Pizza, add Pizza, update Pizza and delete Pizza.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Payments
- User will be able to search and generate report of Customer, Coupans, Order
- All objects such as (Pizza, Payments, Order) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Pizza, Coupans, Order, Customer, Payments
Login Activity Diagram of Pizza Ordering System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Pizza Ordering System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Customer, Pizza, Payments, Order, Coupans. All the pages such as Payments, Order, Coupans are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Pizza Ordering System. The various objects in the Order, Customer, Pizza, Payments, and Coupans page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.