This is the Activity UML diagram of Placement Cell Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Placements, Trainning, Job, College, Company. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Placement Cell Management System are as follows:
- Placements Activity
- Trainning Activity
- Job Activity
- College Activity
- Company Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Placement Cell Management System
- Admin User can search Placements, view description of a selected Placements, add Placements, update Placements and delete Placements.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Trainning
- User will be able to search and generate report of Job, College, Company
- All objects such as (Placements, Trainning, Company) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Placements, College, Company, Job, Trainning
Login Activity Diagram of Placement Cell Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Placement Cell Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Job, Placements, Trainning, Company, College. All the pages such as Trainning, Company, College are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Placement Cell Management System. The various objects in the Company, Job, Placements, Trainning, and College page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.