This is the Activity UML diagram of Poll Survey System which shows the flows between the activity of Survey, Results, Votes, Polls, Registration. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Poll Survey System are as follows:
- Survey Activity
- Results Activity
- Votes Activity
- Polls Activity
- Registration Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Poll Survey System
- Admin User can search Survey, view description of a selected Survey, add Survey, update Survey and delete Survey.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Results
- User will be able to search and generate report of Votes, Polls, Registration
- All objects such as ( Survey, Results, Registration) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Survey, Polls, Registration, Votes, Results
Login Activity Diagram of Poll Survey System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Poll Survey System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Votes, Survey, Results, Registration, Polls. All the pages such as Results, Registration, Polls are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Poll Survey System. The various objects in the Registration, Votes, Survey, Results, and Polls page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.