This is the Activity UML diagram of Product Supply Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Delivery, Stocks, Accounts, Supply, Order. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Product Supply Management System are as follows:
- Delivery Activity
- Stocks Activity
- Accounts Activity
- Supply Activity
- Order Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Product Supply Management System
- Admin User can search Delivery, view description of a selected Delivery, add Delivery, update Delivery and delete Delivery.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Stocks
- User will be able to search and generate report of Accounts, Supply, Order
- All objects such as ( Delivery, Stocks, Order) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Delivery, Supply, Order, Accounts, Stocks
Login Activity Diagram of Product Supply Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Product Supply Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Accounts, Delivery, Stocks, Order, Supply. All the pages such as Stocks, Order, Supply are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Product Supply Management System. The various objects in the Order, Accounts, Delivery, Stocks, and Supply page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.