This is the Activity UML diagram of Project Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Project, Task, Salary, Employee, Bug. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Project Management System are as follows:
- Project Activity
- Task Activity
- Salary Activity
- Employee Activity
- Bug Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Project Management System
- Admin User can search Project, view description of a selected Project, add Project, update Project and delete Project.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Task
- User will be able to search and generate report of Salary, Employee, Bug
- All objects such as (Project, Task, Bug) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Project, Employee, Bug, Salary, Task
Login Activity Diagram of Project Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Project Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Salary, Project, Task, Bug, Employee. All the pages such as Task, Bug, Employee are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Project Management System. The various objects in the Bug, Salary, Project, Task, and Employee page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.