This is the Activity UML diagram of Project Planning Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Timesheet, Employee, Task, Salary, Ticket. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Project Planning Management System are as follows:
- Timesheet Activity
- Employee Activity
- Task Activity
- Salary Activity
- Ticket Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Project Planning Management System
- Admin User can search Timesheet, view description of a selected Timesheet, add Timesheet, update Timesheet and delete Timesheet.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Employee
- User will be able to search and generate report of Task, Salary, Ticket
- All objects such as ( Timesheet, Employee, Ticket) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Timesheet, Salary, Ticket, Task, Employee
Login Activity Diagram of Project Planning Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Project Planning Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Task, Timesheet, Employee, Ticket, Salary. All the pages such as Employee, Ticket, Salary are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Project Planning Management System. The various objects in the Ticket, Task, Timesheet, Employee, and Salary page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.