This is the Activity UML diagram of Property Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Property Type, Sellers, Registrations, Buyers, Cost. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Property Management System are as follows:
- Property Type Activity
- Sellers Activity
- Registrations Activity
- Buyers Activity
- Cost Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Property Management System
- Admin User can search Property Type, view description of a selected Property Type, add Property Type, update Property Type and delete Property Type.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Sellers
- User will be able to search and generate report of Registrations, Buyers, Cost
- All objects such as ( Property Type, Sellers, Cost) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Property Type, Buyers, Cost, Registrations, Sellers
Login Activity Diagram of Property Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Property Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Registrations, Property Type, Sellers, Cost, Buyers. All the pages such as Sellers, Cost, Buyers are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Property Management System. The various objects in the Cost, Registrations, Property Type, Sellers, and Buyers page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.