This is the Activity UML diagram of Provident Fund System which shows the flows between the activity of Provident Fund, Registration, Contributions, Compnay Shares, Employee Shares. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Provident Fund System are as follows:
- Provident Fund Activity
- Registration Activity
- Contributions Activity
- Compnay Shares Activity
- Employee Shares Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Provident Fund System
- Admin User can search Provident Fund, view description of a selected Provident Fund, add Provident Fund, update Provident Fund and delete Provident Fund.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Registration
- User will be able to search and generate report of Contributions, Compnay Shares, Employee Shares
- All objects such as (Provident Fund, Registration, Employee Shares) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Provident Fund, Compnay Shares, Employee Shares, Contributions, Registration
Login Activity Diagram of Provident Fund System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Provident Fund System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Contributions, Provident Fund, Registration, Employee Shares, Compnay Shares. All the pages such as Registration, Employee Shares, Compnay Shares are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Provident Fund System. The various objects in the Employee Shares, Contributions, Provident Fund, Registration, and Compnay Shares page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.