This is the Activity UML diagram of Quiz Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Winner, Prize, Score, Performance, Quiz. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Quiz Management System are as follows:
- Winner Activity
- Prize Activity
- Score Activity
- Performance Activity
- Quiz Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Quiz Management System
- Admin User can search Winner, view description of a selected Winner, add Winner, update Winner and delete Winner.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Prize
- User will be able to search and generate report of Score, Performance, Quiz
- All objects such as ( Winner, Prize, Quiz) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Winner, Performance, Quiz, Score, Prize
Login Activity Diagram of Quiz Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Quiz Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Score, Winner, Prize, Quiz, Performance. All the pages such as Prize, Quiz, Performance are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Quiz Management System. The various objects in the Quiz, Score, Winner, Prize, and Performance page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.