This is the Activity UML diagram of Railway Enquiry System which shows the flows between the activity of Booking, , Stations, Trains, Customers Timetable. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Railway Enquiry System are as follows:
- Booking Activity
- Stations Activity
- Trains Activity
- Customers Timetable Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Railway Enquiry System
- Admin User can search Booking, view description of a selected Booking, add Booking, update Booking and delete Booking.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of
- User will be able to search and generate report of Stations, Trains, Customers Timetable
- All objects such as ( Booking, , Customers Timetable) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Booking, Trains, Customers Timetable, Stations,
Login Activity Diagram of Railway Enquiry System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Railway Enquiry System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Stations, Booking, , Customers Timetable, Trains. All the pages such as , Customers Timetable, Trains are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Railway Enquiry System. The various objects in the Customers Timetable, Stations, Booking, , and Trains page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.