This is the Activity UML diagram of Railway Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Customer, Booking, Train Schedule, Train Route, Payment. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Railway Management System are as follows:
- Customer Activity
- Booking Activity
- Train Schedule Activity
- Train Route Activity
- Payment Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Railway Management System
- Admin User can search Customer, view description of a selected Customer, add Customer, update Customer and delete Customer.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Booking
- User will be able to search and generate report of Train Schedule, Train Route, Payment
- All objects such as ( Customer, Booking, Payment) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Customer, Train Route, Payment, Train Schedule, Booking
Login Activity Diagram of Railway Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Railway Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Train Schedule, Customer, Booking, Payment, Train Route. All the pages such as Booking, Payment, Train Route are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Railway Management System. The various objects in the Payment, Train Schedule, Customer, Booking, and Train Route page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.