This is the Activity UML diagram of Railway Reservation System which shows the flows between the activity of Ticket, Customer, Payment, Booking, Train Schedule. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Railway Reservation System are as follows:
- Ticket Activity
- Customer Activity
- Payment Activity
- Booking Activity
- Train Schedule Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Railway Reservation System
- Admin User can search Ticket, view description of a selected Ticket, add Ticket, update Ticket and delete Ticket.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Customer
- User will be able to search and generate report of Payment, Booking, Train Schedule
- All objects such as (Ticket, Customer, Train Schedule) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Ticket, Booking, Train Schedule, Payment, Customer
Login Activity Diagram of Railway Reservation System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Railway Reservation System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Payment, Ticket, Customer, Train Schedule, Booking. All the pages such as Customer, Train Schedule, Booking are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Railway Reservation System. The various objects in the Train Schedule, Payment, Ticket, Customer, and Booking page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.