This is the Activity UML diagram of Railway Ticket Booking Portal which shows the flows between the activity of Train Route, Ticket, Train Schedule, Payment, Booking. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Railway Ticket Booking Portal are as follows:
- Train Route Activity
- Ticket Activity
- Train Schedule Activity
- Payment Activity
- Booking Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Railway Ticket Booking Portal
- Admin User can search Train Route, view description of a selected Train Route, add Train Route, update Train Route and delete Train Route.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Ticket
- User will be able to search and generate report of Train Schedule, Payment, Booking
- All objects such as ( Train Route, Ticket, Booking) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Train Route, Payment, Booking, Train Schedule, Ticket
Login Activity Diagram of Railway Ticket Booking Portal:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Railway Ticket Booking Portal, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Train Schedule, Train Route, Ticket, Booking, Payment. All the pages such as Ticket, Booking, Payment are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Railway Ticket Booking Portal. The various objects in the Booking, Train Schedule, Train Route, Ticket, and Payment page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.