This is the Activity UML diagram of Railway Ticket Reservation system which shows the flows between the activity of Stations, Booking, Customers Timetable, , Trains. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Railway Ticket Reservation system are as follows:
- Stations Activity
- Booking Activity
- Customers Timetable Activity
- Trains Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Railway Ticket Reservation system
- Admin User can search Stations, view description of a selected Stations, add Stations, update Stations and delete Stations.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Booking
- User will be able to search and generate report of Customers Timetable, , Trains
- All objects such as ( Stations, Booking, Trains) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Stations, , Trains, Customers Timetable, Booking
Login Activity Diagram of Railway Ticket Reservation system:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Railway Ticket Reservation system, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Customers Timetable, Stations, Booking, Trains, . All the pages such as Booking, Trains, are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Railway Ticket Reservation system. The various objects in the Trains, Customers Timetable, Stations, Booking, and page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.