This is the Activity UML diagram of Recruitment Magement System which shows the flows between the activity of Employee, Placement, Inteviews, Agency, Job. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Recruitment Magement System are as follows:
- Employee Activity
- Placement Activity
- Inteviews Activity
- Agency Activity
- Job Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Recruitment Magement System
- Admin User can search Employee, view description of a selected Employee, add Employee, update Employee and delete Employee.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Placement
- User will be able to search and generate report of Inteviews, Agency, Job
- All objects such as ( Employee, Placement, Job) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Employee, Agency, Job, Inteviews, Placement
Login Activity Diagram of Recruitment Magement System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Recruitment Magement System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Inteviews, Employee, Placement, Job, Agency. All the pages such as Placement, Job, Agency are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Recruitment Magement System. The various objects in the Job, Inteviews, Employee, Placement, and Agency page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.