This is the Activity UML diagram of Recruitment Officer System which shows the flows between the activity of Company, Registration, Resumes, Users, Placements. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Recruitment Officer System are as follows:
- Company Activity
- Registration Activity
- Resumes Activity
- Users Activity
- Placements Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Recruitment Officer System
- Admin User can search Company, view description of a selected Company, add Company, update Company and delete Company.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Registration
- User will be able to search and generate report of Resumes, Users, Placements
- All objects such as ( Company, Registration, Placements) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Company, Users, Placements, Resumes, Registration
Login Activity Diagram of Recruitment Officer System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Recruitment Officer System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Resumes, Company, Registration, Placements, Users. All the pages such as Registration, Placements, Users are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Recruitment Officer System. The various objects in the Placements, Resumes, Company, Registration, and Users page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.