This is the Activity UML diagram of Reseller Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Company, Customer, Sold License, Reseller, Balance Due. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Reseller Management System are as follows:
- Company Activity
- Customer Activity
- Sold License Activity
- Reseller Activity
- Balance Due Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Reseller Management System
- Admin User can search Company, view description of a selected Company, add Company, update Company and delete Company.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Customer
- User will be able to search and generate report of Sold License, Reseller, Balance Due
- All objects such as ( Company, Customer, Balance Due) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Company, Reseller, Balance Due, Sold License, Customer
Login Activity Diagram of Reseller Management System :
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Reseller Management System , which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Sold License, Company, Customer, Balance Due, Reseller. All the pages such as Customer, Balance Due, Reseller are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Reseller Management System . The various objects in the Balance Due, Sold License, Company, Customer, and Reseller page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.