This is the Activity UML diagram of Restaurent Reservation Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Restaurent, Booking, Items, Employees, Customer. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Restaurent Reservation Management System are as follows:
- Restaurent Activity
- Booking Activity
- Items Activity
- Employees Activity
- Customer Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Restaurent Reservation Management System
- Admin User can search Restaurent, view description of a selected Restaurent, add Restaurent, update Restaurent and delete Restaurent.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Booking
- User will be able to search and generate report of Items, Employees, Customer
- All objects such as (Restaurent, Booking, Customer) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Restaurent, Employees, Customer, Items, Booking
Login Activity Diagram of Restaurent Reservation Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Restaurent Reservation Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Items, Restaurent, Booking, Customer, Employees. All the pages such as Booking, Customer, Employees are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Restaurent Reservation Management System. The various objects in the Customer, Items, Restaurent, Booking, and Employees page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.