This is the Activity UML diagram of Result Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Subject, Class, Result, Student, Semester. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Result Management System are as follows:
- Subject Activity
- Class Activity
- Result Activity
- Student Activity
- Semester Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Result Management System
- Admin User can search Subject, view description of a selected Subject, add Subject, update Subject and delete Subject.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Class
- User will be able to search and generate report of Result, Student, Semester
- All objects such as ( Subject, Class, Semester) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Subject, Student, Semester, Result, Class
Login Activity Diagram of Result Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Result Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Result, Subject, Class, Semester, Student. All the pages such as Class, Semester, Student are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Result Management System. The various objects in the Semester, Result, Subject, Class, and Student page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.