This is the Activity UML diagram of Resume Builder System which shows the flows between the activity of Skills, Question, Salary, User, Job. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Resume Builder System are as follows:
- Skills Activity
- Question Activity
- Salary Activity
- User Activity
- Job Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Resume Builder System
- Admin User can search Skills, view description of a selected Skills, add Skills, update Skills and delete Skills.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Question
- User will be able to search and generate report of Salary, User, Job
- All objects such as ( Skills, Question, Job) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Skills, User, Job, Salary, Question
Login Activity Diagram of Resume Builder System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Resume Builder System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Salary, Skills, Question, Job, User. All the pages such as Question, Job, User are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Resume Builder System. The various objects in the Job, Salary, Skills, Question, and User page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.