This is the Activity UML diagram of Retail Store Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Billing Counter, Customer, Bill, Product, Retail Price. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Retail Store Management System are as follows:
- Billing Counter Activity
- Customer Activity
- Bill Activity
- Product Activity
- Retail Price Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Retail Store Management System
- Admin User can search Billing Counter, view description of a selected Billing Counter, add Billing Counter, update Billing Counter and delete Billing Counter.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Customer
- User will be able to search and generate report of Bill, Product, Retail Price
- All objects such as ( Billing Counter, Customer, Retail Price) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Billing Counter, Product, Retail Price, Bill, Customer
Login Activity Diagram of Retail Store Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Retail Store Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Bill, Billing Counter, Customer, Retail Price, Product. All the pages such as Customer, Retail Price, Product are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Retail Store Management System. The various objects in the Retail Price, Bill, Billing Counter, Customer, and Product page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.