This is the Activity UML diagram of RTO Registration System which shows the flows between the activity of Driving License, Customer, Registration, Vehicle, Insurance. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of RTO Registration System are as follows:
- Driving License Activity
- Customer Activity
- Registration Activity
- Vehicle Activity
- Insurance Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of RTO Registration System
- Admin User can search Driving License, view description of a selected Driving License, add Driving License, update Driving License and delete Driving License.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Customer
- User will be able to search and generate report of Registration, Vehicle, Insurance
- All objects such as ( Driving License, Customer, Insurance) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Driving License, Vehicle, Insurance, Registration, Customer
Login Activity Diagram of RTO Registration System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of RTO Registration System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Registration, Driving License, Customer, Insurance, Vehicle. All the pages such as Customer, Insurance, Vehicle are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a RTO Registration System. The various objects in the Insurance, Registration, Driving License, Customer, and Vehicle page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.