This is the Activity UML diagram of Sarkari Naukri Portal System which shows the flows between the activity of Users, Jobs, Skills, Resumes, Company. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Sarkari Naukri Portal System are as follows:
- Users Activity
- Jobs Activity
- Skills Activity
- Resumes Activity
- Company Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Sarkari Naukri Portal System
- Admin User can search Users, view description of a selected Users, add Users, update Users and delete Users.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Jobs
- User will be able to search and generate report of Skills, Resumes, Company
- All objects such as ( Users, Jobs, Company) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Users, Resumes, Company, Skills, Jobs
Login Activity Diagram of Sarkari Naukri Portal System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Sarkari Naukri Portal System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Skills, Users, Jobs, Company, Resumes. All the pages such as Jobs, Company, Resumes are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Sarkari Naukri Portal System. The various objects in the Company, Skills, Users, Jobs, and Resumes page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.