This is the Activity UML diagram of School Automation System which shows the flows between the activity of School, Course, Registration, Classes, Teacher. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of School Automation System are as follows:
- School Activity
- Course Activity
- Registration Activity
- Classes Activity
- Teacher Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of School Automation System
- Admin User can search School, view description of a selected School, add School, update School and delete School.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Course
- User will be able to search and generate report of Registration, Classes, Teacher
- All objects such as ( School, Course, Teacher) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of School, Classes, Teacher, Registration, Course
Login Activity Diagram of School Automation System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of School Automation System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Registration, School, Course, Teacher, Classes. All the pages such as Course, Teacher, Classes are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a School Automation System. The various objects in the Teacher, Registration, School, Course, and Classes page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.