This is the Activity UML diagram of School Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Course, School, Teacher, Registration, Classes. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of School Management System are as follows:
- Course Activity
- School Activity
- Teacher Activity
- Registration Activity
- Classes Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of School Management System
- Admin User can search Course, view description of a selected Course, add Course, update Course and delete Course.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of School
- User will be able to search and generate report of Teacher, Registration, Classes
- All objects such as ( Course, School, Classes) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Course, Registration, Classes, Teacher, School
Login Activity Diagram of School Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of School Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Teacher, Course, School, Classes, Registration. All the pages such as School, Classes, Registration are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a School Management System. The various objects in the Classes, Teacher, Course, School, and Registration page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.