This is the Activity UML diagram of School Registration System which shows the flows between the activity of Teacher, Registration, Course, Classes, Student. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of School Registration System are as follows:
- Teacher Activity
- Registration Activity
- Course Activity
- Classes Activity
- Student Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of School Registration System
- Admin User can search Teacher, view description of a selected Teacher, add Teacher, update Teacher and delete Teacher.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Registration
- User will be able to search and generate report of Course, Classes, Student
- All objects such as (Teacher, Registration, Student) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Teacher, Classes, Student, Course, Registration
Login Activity Diagram of School Registration System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of School Registration System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Course, Teacher, Registration, Student, Classes. All the pages such as Registration, Student, Classes are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a School Registration System. The various objects in the Student, Course, Teacher, Registration, and Classes page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.