This is the Activity UML diagram of Shoe Shop Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Order, Payment, Shopping Cart, Product, Customer. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Shoe Shop Management System are as follows:
- Order Activity
- Payment Activity
- Shopping Cart Activity
- Product Activity
- Customer Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Shoe Shop Management System
- Admin User can search Order, view description of a selected Order, add Order, update Order and delete Order.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Payment
- User will be able to search and generate report of Shopping Cart, Product, Customer
- All objects such as ( Order, Payment, Customer) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Order, Product, Customer, Shopping Cart, Payment
Login Activity Diagram of Shoe Shop Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Shoe Shop Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Shopping Cart, Order, Payment, Customer, Product. All the pages such as Payment, Customer, Product are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Shoe Shop Management System. The various objects in the Customer, Shopping Cart, Order, Payment, and Product page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.