This is the Activity UML diagram of Shopping Cart System which shows the flows between the activity of Shopping Cart, Shopping, Payment, Confirm Order, Order. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Shopping Cart System are as follows:
- Shopping Cart Activity
- Shopping Activity
- Payment Activity
- Confirm Order Activity
- Order Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Shopping Cart System
- Admin User can search Shopping Cart, view description of a selected Shopping Cart, add Shopping Cart, update Shopping Cart and delete Shopping Cart.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Shopping
- User will be able to search and generate report of Payment, Confirm Order, Order
- All objects such as ( Shopping Cart, Shopping, Order) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Shopping Cart, Confirm Order, Order, Payment, Shopping
Login Activity Diagram of Shopping Cart System :
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Shopping Cart System , which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Payment, Shopping Cart, Shopping, Order, Confirm Order. All the pages such as Shopping, Order, Confirm Order are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Shopping Cart System . The various objects in the Order, Payment, Shopping Cart, Shopping, and Confirm Order page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.