This is the Activity UML diagram of Shopping Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Shopping Cart, Confirm Order, Order, Payment, Product. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Shopping Management System are as follows:
- Shopping Cart Activity
- Confirm Order Activity
- Order Activity
- Payment Activity
- Product Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Shopping Management System
- Admin User can search Shopping Cart, view description of a selected Shopping Cart, add Shopping Cart, update Shopping Cart and delete Shopping Cart.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Confirm Order
- User will be able to search and generate report of Order, Payment, Product
- All objects such as ( Shopping Cart, Confirm Order, Product) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Shopping Cart, Payment, Product, Order, Confirm Order
Login Activity Diagram of Shopping Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Shopping Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Order, Shopping Cart, Confirm Order, Product, Payment. All the pages such as Confirm Order, Product, Payment are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Shopping Management System. The various objects in the Product, Order, Shopping Cart, Confirm Order, and Payment page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.