This is the Activity UML diagram of Stock Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Customer, Bill, Stock, Product, Store. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Stock Management System are as follows:
- Customer Activity
- Bill Activity
- Stock Activity
- Product Activity
- Store Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Stock Management System
- Admin User can search Customer, view description of a selected Customer, add Customer, update Customer and delete Customer.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Bill
- User will be able to search and generate report of Stock, Product, Store
- All objects such as ( Customer, Bill, Store) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Customer, Product, Store, Stock, Bill
Login Activity Diagram of Stock Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Stock Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Stock, Customer, Bill, Store, Product. All the pages such as Bill, Store, Product are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Stock Management System. The various objects in the Store, Stock, Customer, Bill, and Product page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.