This is the Activity UML diagram of Student Evalution System which shows the flows between the activity of Student, Registrations, Exams, Grade, Results. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Student Evalution System are as follows:
- Student Activity
- Registrations Activity
- Exams Activity
- Grade Activity
- Results Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Student Evalution System
- Admin User can search Student, view description of a selected Student, add Student, update Student and delete Student.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Registrations
- User will be able to search and generate report of Exams, Grade, Results
- All objects such as (Student, Registrations, Results) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Student, Grade, Results, Exams, Registrations
Login Activity Diagram of Student Evalution System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Student Evalution System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Exams, Student, Registrations, Results, Grade. All the pages such as Registrations, Results, Grade are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Student Evalution System. The various objects in the Results, Exams, Student, Registrations, and Grade page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.