This is the Activity UML diagram of Student Feeback System which shows the flows between the activity of Subject, Feedback, Class, Teacher, Student. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Student Feeback System are as follows:
- Subject Activity
- Feedback Activity
- Class Activity
- Teacher Activity
- Student Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Student Feeback System
- Admin User can search Subject, view description of a selected Subject, add Subject, update Subject and delete Subject.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Feedback
- User will be able to search and generate report of Class, Teacher, Student
- All objects such as ( Subject, Feedback, Student) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Subject, Teacher, Student, Class, Feedback
Login Activity Diagram of Student Feeback System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Student Feeback System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Class, Subject, Feedback, Student, Teacher. All the pages such as Feedback, Student, Teacher are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Student Feeback System. The various objects in the Student, Class, Subject, Feedback, and Teacher page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.