This is the Activity UML diagram of Student Grade Ranking System which shows the flows between the activity of Merit List, Exams, Registrations, Results, Student. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Student Grade Ranking System are as follows:
- Merit List Activity
- Exams Activity
- Registrations Activity
- Results Activity
- Student Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Student Grade Ranking System
- Admin User can search Merit List, view description of a selected Merit List, add Merit List, update Merit List and delete Merit List.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Exams
- User will be able to search and generate report of Registrations, Results, Student
- All objects such as ( Merit List, Exams, Student) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Merit List, Results, Student, Registrations, Exams
Login Activity Diagram of Student Grade Ranking System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Student Grade Ranking System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Registrations, Merit List, Exams, Student, Results. All the pages such as Exams, Student, Results are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Student Grade Ranking System. The various objects in the Student, Registrations, Merit List, Exams, and Results page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.