This is the Activity UML diagram of Student Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Fees, Profiles, Student, Courses, Exams. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Student Management System are as follows:
- Fees Activity
- Profiles Activity
- Student Activity
- Courses Activity
- Exams Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Student Management System
- Admin User can search Fees, view description of a selected Fees, add Fees, update Fees and delete Fees.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Profiles
- User will be able to search and generate report of Student, Courses, Exams
- All objects such as ( Fees, Profiles, Exams) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Fees, Courses, Exams, Student, Profiles
Login Activity Diagram of Student Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Student Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Student, Fees, Profiles, Exams, Courses. All the pages such as Profiles, Exams, Courses are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Student Management System. The various objects in the Exams, Student, Fees, Profiles, and Courses page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.