This is the Activity UML diagram of Super Market Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Stores, Payment, Customer, Sales, Purchasing. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Super Market Management System are as follows:
- Stores Activity
- Payment Activity
- Customer Activity
- Sales Activity
- Purchasing Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Super Market Management System
- Admin User can search Stores, view description of a selected Stores, add Stores, update Stores and delete Stores.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Payment
- User will be able to search and generate report of Customer, Sales, Purchasing
- All objects such as (Stores, Payment, Purchasing) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Stores, Sales, Purchasing, Customer, Payment
Login Activity Diagram of Super Market Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Super Market Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Customer, Stores, Payment, Purchasing, Sales. All the pages such as Payment, Purchasing, Sales are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Super Market Management System. The various objects in the Purchasing, Customer, Stores, Payment, and Sales page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.