This is the Activity UML diagram of Supply Chain Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Company, Supply Chain, , Supplier, Order. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Supply Chain Management System are as follows:
- Company Activity
- Supply Chain Activity
- Supplier Activity
- Order Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Supply Chain Management System
- Admin User can search Company, view description of a selected Company, add Company, update Company and delete Company.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Supply Chain
- User will be able to search and generate report of , Supplier, Order
- All objects such as ( Company, Supply Chain, Order) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Company, Supplier, Order, , Supply Chain
Login Activity Diagram of Supply Chain Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Supply Chain Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on , Company, Supply Chain, Order, Supplier. All the pages such as Supply Chain, Order, Supplier are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Supply Chain Management System. The various objects in the Order, , Company, Supply Chain, and Supplier page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.