This is the Activity UML diagram of Survey Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Survey ID, User, Question, Register, Survey. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Survey Management System are as follows:
- Survey ID Activity
- User Activity
- Question Activity
- Register Activity
- Survey Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Survey Management System
- Admin User can search Survey ID, view description of a selected Survey ID, add Survey ID, update Survey ID and delete Survey ID.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of User
- User will be able to search and generate report of Question, Register, Survey
- All objects such as ( Survey ID, User, Survey) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Survey ID, Register, Survey, Question, User
Login Activity Diagram of Survey Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Survey Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Question, Survey ID, User, Survey, Register. All the pages such as User, Survey, Register are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Survey Management System. The various objects in the Survey, Question, Survey ID, User, and Register page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.