This is the Activity UML diagram of Telephone Directory Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Email Id, City Name, Address, Contact, Phone Number. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Telephone Directory Management System are as follows:
- Email Id Activity
- City Name Activity
- Address Activity
- Contact Activity
- Phone Number Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Telephone Directory Management System
- Admin User can search Email Id, view description of a selected Email Id, add Email Id, update Email Id and delete Email Id.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of City Name
- User will be able to search and generate report of Address, Contact, Phone Number
- All objects such as ( Email Id, City Name, Phone Number) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Email Id, Contact, Phone Number, Address, City Name
Login Activity Diagram of Telephone Directory Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Telephone Directory Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Address, Email Id, City Name, Phone Number, Contact. All the pages such as City Name, Phone Number, Contact are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Telephone Directory Management System. The various objects in the Phone Number, Address, Email Id, City Name, and Contact page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.