This is the Activity UML diagram of Traffic Controller System which shows the flows between the activity of , Traffic Light, Routes, Traffic, Traffic Polices. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Traffic Controller System are as follows:
- Traffic Light Activity
- Routes Activity
- Traffic Activity
- Traffic Polices Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Traffic Controller System
- Admin User can search , view description of a selected , add , update and delete .
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Traffic Light
- User will be able to search and generate report of Routes, Traffic, Traffic Polices
- All objects such as (, Traffic Light, Traffic Polices) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of , Traffic, Traffic Polices, Routes, Traffic Light
Login Activity Diagram of Traffic Controller System :
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Traffic Controller System , which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Routes, , Traffic Light, Traffic Polices, Traffic. All the pages such as Traffic Light, Traffic Polices, Traffic are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Traffic Controller System . The various objects in the Traffic Polices, Routes, , Traffic Light, and Traffic page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.