This is the Activity UML diagram of Traffic Monitoring System which shows the flows between the activity of Length, Traffic, Divertions, Traffic Polices, Routes. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Traffic Monitoring System are as follows:
- Length Activity
- Traffic Activity
- Divertions Activity
- Traffic Polices Activity
- Routes Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Traffic Monitoring System
- Admin User can search Length, view description of a selected Length, add Length, update Length and delete Length.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Traffic
- User will be able to search and generate report of Divertions, Traffic Polices, Routes
- All objects such as ( Length, Traffic, Routes) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Length, Traffic Polices, Routes, Divertions, Traffic
Login Activity Diagram of Traffic Monitoring System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Traffic Monitoring System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Divertions, Length, Traffic, Routes, Traffic Polices. All the pages such as Traffic, Routes, Traffic Polices are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Traffic Monitoring System. The various objects in the Routes, Divertions, Length, Traffic, and Traffic Polices page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.