This is the Activity UML diagram of Training Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Job, Knowledge, Qualification, Comapny, Training. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Training Management System are as follows:
- Job Activity
- Knowledge Activity
- Qualification Activity
- Comapny Activity
- Training Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Training Management System
- Admin User can search Job, view description of a selected Job, add Job, update Job and delete Job.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Knowledge
- User will be able to search and generate report of Qualification, Comapny, Training
- All objects such as ( Job, Knowledge, Training) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Job, Comapny, Training, Qualification, Knowledge
Login Activity Diagram of Training Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Training Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Qualification, Job, Knowledge, Training, Comapny. All the pages such as Knowledge, Training, Comapny are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Training Management System. The various objects in the Training, Qualification, Job, Knowledge, and Comapny page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.